Our monthly meetings will keep you covered on the latest developments in the Macintosh world. We’ve also had many interesting past meetings—take a look!
Vendors wishing to make presentations at future PMUG meetings are welcome to contact our program director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget about our monthly "PMUG Answers" Discussion Group (a cozier Q&A session that’s very popular) which meets just before the general meeting in the same room.
- No Meetings July & August 2018, Next Meeting in September
PMUG is on Summer vacation. The next PMUG meeting will be September 11, 2018 for “Social Photo Sharing with Instagram,” by PMUG’s Webmaster, Michael Blank
- September 11, 2018: Social Photo Sharing with Instagram
Join PMUG Webmaster Michael Blank as he introduces Instagram, the social media photo sharing Website. Michael will take you through the basics: what Instagram is all about, what types of people post photos on it and what they post, how to find your way around Instagram's screens and features, and how to post a photo. You'll also learn about hashtags and how they provide a sense of community, Instagram's communities which don't focus on photos, and recent Instagram features. Michael will conclude with things to know about Instagram , tips, and tricks.
- June 12, 2018: “Secure Your Mac,” with Mike Inskeep
- May 8, 2018: “Running Your Mac and Apple Devices Lean, Clean, and Mean,” with Dave Hamilton
- April 10, 2018: Apple Pay, with Khürt Williams
- March 13, 2018: "Trends in Social Media," with
Erica Bessand Janet Haugeof the Princeton Public Library
- February 13, 2018: Video Editing in iMovie, with Seth Mellman
- January 9, 2018: Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus presents “Cool Stuff & Working Smarter for Mac Users”
- December 12, 2017: Holiday Party
- November 14, 2017: Holiday Tech 2017 “Home For The Holidays,” with Doug Dixon
- October 10, 2017: Members’ Night Presentations
- September 12, 2017: “What Apple is doing right (and wrong)”
- July and August 2017: Summer break, no meeting
- June 13, 2017: iOS Security, with Michael Inskeep
- May 9, 2017 – “A Better way to Wi-Fi: Choosing a Router in 2017,” with Dave Hamilton
- April 11, 2017 – 2Reimagine: Princeton Public Library’s New Second Floor
- March 14, 2017: iOS 10 Security, with Michael Inskeep
- February 14, 2017: FileMaker with Jeff Gorman
- October 13, 2015: Mac OS X 10.11 “El Capitan,” What’s New, what’s different — the good, the bad and the ugly, with Dave Hamilton