Donated raffle items for this year include:
- Mac mini 2011, updated w/8 GB RAM
- Apple Cinema Display HD, 23″
- (3) Apple Airport Express Wi-Fi Routers
- Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker
- Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- Viewsonic VX2370 Display, 23″, with HDMI cable and mini-display port adaptor
- G-Drive 4TB external USB drive with cable
Attendees & Volunteers: Please sign up
Food donations: any leftovers should be taken home.
The Silent Raffle is similar to a swap meet, but more organized and fair. Everyone at the meeting can donate any Apple related product and buy raffle tickets. Tickets are 1 for $5, and 12 for $10.
Members’ Raffle Donations are asked to be in good working and cosmetic condition: (no SCSI, ADB, or CRT monitors.) Junk should be recycled in your county or municipal recycling program. Apple related equipment must meets these qualifications: Intel Core 2 Macs, USB, hard drives, etc., iPhones must be unlocked, and books must be 2012 or newer. Members must take back any non-claimed items.
Griggs Farm Condo Association Clubhouse
205 Griggs Drive (off Cherry Valley)
Princeton, NJ 08540
Location on Google Maps
Time: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Parking: On the access roads, Griggs Dr, Billie Ellis Dr; Some spots in lots at Jonathan Dayton Ct, William Patterson Ct, David Brearley Ct; NO PARKING or ASSIGNED PARKING areas are subject to towing.
Internet Access: Xfinity Wi-Fi internet connection available.
- 6 – 6:45 p.m.: Meet & Greet; Unload food and raffle items; raffle ticket sales
- 6:45 p.m.: Dinner Members can sign up for pot-luck, other food items, and helpers. Please don’t sign up for non-food supplies as there are leftover items from last year yet to be inventoried. We’ll update you with those needs as soon as we can.
- 8:20 p.m.: Raffles Begin: only members in good standing may enter the raffle
- 9+ p.m.: Cleanup and loading of food and raffle items
At 8:20 p.m., the raffle opens. Each bidder places ticket(s) in cups next to the items they desire. The bidder must be present to win. No items can be held or shipped. The emcee picks one ticket from each cup and awards the winner their prize. Everyone has a chance to win and can submit more than one ticket for any item.
Memberships are due one year from your last renewal date. A reminder notice will be e-mailed if your membership has come due—please check your spam folder and that your e-mail address is correct from the account management page.