Mac author and technology columnist Bob LeVitus joins us once again to talk about the latest in the Apple world. Bob will present on topics including (but not limited to):
• How to prepare for macOS Catalina (feat. 32 v. 64-bits discussion)
• Things I love and hate about MacOS Catalina and iOS 13
• iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
• Why Apple Watch doesn’t suck
• What’s better than subscribing to Adobe Photoshop for $10/month?
• PLUS: Anything else he thinks you’ll find interesting or amusing.
Come to PMUG’s November meeting for an informative and entertaining evening with Bob LeVitus!
- November 12, 2019 – PMUG from 6:45 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- November 16, 2019 – MLMUG from 9 a.m. to Noon
Note: MLMUG’s meeting has been rescheduled to November 16, 2019. The meeting will be at Ludington Library in Bryn Mawr (corner of Lancaster and Bryn Mawr Avenues, near the Bryn Mawr train station.)
About the presenter…
Bob LeVitus, often referred to as "Dr. Mac," is a leading authority on the Macintosh, macOS, iOS, and other Apple products including iPads and iPhones. One of the Apple community’s most trusted gurus for over three decades, Bob is known for his trademark humorous style and unerring ability to translate “techie” jargon into usable and fun advice for regular folks.
A prolific author, LeVitus has written or co-written nearly 90 popular computer books, with millions of copies sold worldwide in more than a dozen languages. Recent titles include: iPhone For Dummies 13th Edition, and macOS Catalina For Dummies for Wiley Publishing. He released his first self-published book — Working Smarter for Mac Users — in March 2017, and offers a variety of Working Smarter for Mac Users courses online. For over 16 years Bob has also been a technology columnist for the Houston Chronicle, and The Mac Observer.
Memberships are due one year from your last renewal date. A reminder notice will be e-mailed if your membership has come due—please check your spam folder and that your e-mail address is correct from the account management page.