The members-only Holiday Party and Silent Raffle continues this year, which is PMUG’s yearly fundraiser event with food and merriment, a chance to help PMUG, and possibly win Apple related products.
Attendees & Volunteers: Please sign up
Please don’t sign up for non-food supplies as there are leftover items from last year yet to be inventoried. We’ll update you with those needs as soon as we can.
Food donations: any leftovers should be taken home.
The Silent Raffle is similar to a swap meet, but more organized and fair. Everyone at the meeting can donate any Apple related product and buy raffle tickets. Tickets are 1 for $5, and 12 for $10.
205 Griggs Drive (off Cherry Valley)
Princeton, NJ 08540
Location on Google Maps
The evening’s schedule:
- 5:45 – 6:45 p.m.: Meet & Greet; Unload food and raffle items; raffle ticket sales
- 6:45 p.m.: Dinner: Members can sign up for pot-luck, other food items, and helpers. Please don’t sign up for non-food supplies as there are leftover items from last year yet to be inventoried. We’ll update you with those needs as soon as we can.
- 7:30 pm: Doug Dixon presents “Holiday Tech 2016 – Riding the Mobile Digital Revolution”
- 8:20 p.m.: Raffles Begin: only members in good standing may enter the raffle
- 9+ p.m.: Cleanup and loading of food and raffle items
At 8:20 p.m., the raffle opens. Each bidder places ticket(s) in cups next to the items they desire. The bidder must be present to win. No items can be held or shipped. The emcee picks one ticket from each cup and awards the winner their prize. Everyone has a chance to win and can submit more than one ticket for any item.